We are now able to offer the Day Skipper on-line theory course delivered by NAVATHOME a RYA recognised training centre specialising in online training. This course is the leading RYA on-line theory course on the market, and that is why we have chosen to offer it to you!
On this course you will progress through chartwork, navigation, meteorology, tides, and much more. The Day Skipper Shorebased syllabus will provide you with the knowledge you need to make the right decisions to ensure your safety at sea, and it is the essential background knowledge will will need before undertaking your Day Skipper Practical training.
You’ll need about 40-45 hours to complete the Day Skipper Course plus three hours for the final assessment papers. All this can be taken in the comfort of your own home! At £295 this course is competitively priced.
What you get:
1. We offer full support from an experienced RYA instructor working on behalf of NAVATHOME
2. You can work at your own pace, fitting it in around work, family and leisure.
3. A 6 month access period which is extendable for a small admin fee
4. You get immediate feedback on submitted answers, so you know how you are progressing.
5. There are 12 modules, taking approximately 40 hours to complete.
6. The course works on IPADs and mobile devices so you can study wherever you are.
7. A dedicated RYA instructor to help you for the duration of the course.
8. The course is truely interactive, with animations that bring the course to life
9. This course has a proven track record with an excellent success rate.
10. Free postage of materials (UK only) Please note chart plotter and dividers are not included in your pack.
11. Free assessment taken online in your own home
RYA Certification on satisfactory completion of the course
For terms and conditions, click here. Click Here for a free trial
By booking an online course you are agreeing to the Navathome.com terms and conditions.
This course is for individuals.
No minimum age!
See our ever-expanding fleet.
Make your holiday count towardsthe next RYA qualification.
Have more questions?Ask away.